Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Confidence

Here's a stunning image from Unity Stamps with a sentiment that is also from Unity.  I just love their rubber stamps, they are one of the companies that I still get rubber stamps from. I love their cute owls, lovely ladies and awesome sentiments.

I hope this card gave you a tiny piece of inspiration to make it through the rest of this week.  Huge hugs.

An update to all who have been inquiring on my mother.  It was truly a miracle that after almost a week of non-responsive behavior that she came to and became conscious. There was some issues due to the elongated sedation, but she spent time in a rehab facility getting better and has now returned home where she will still continue therapy for a little while.  Thanks so much for all your prayers and positive thoughts. I am so thankful.

Cheers, Holley

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image and colouring, great background and the sentiment is super. So glad your mom is home and on the road to recovery. Hugs Jennifer xx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Love the colors and the sentiment. I like the stamp too, but I think I prefer faces. So glad to hear your mom is doing so well! Congrats to her!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. I love it. I am so pleased that your mum is home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sylvia said...

Beautifull card, gorgeous image and sentiment. So pleased your mum is home and recovering.

Sylv xx

Katie said...

Beautiful card and image

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and image, love the sentiment and so true!

Nicola ♥

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!