Friday, November 3, 2017

My Darling

Here's a beautiful lady from Sassy Studio. I just love this artist's images. I do so miss her online as I believe she has now stopped making digi stamps.  I have taken off work today as the church bazaar is tomorrow so I want to get there today to help with the set up. There is going to be so much work today.  Funny how a day off will be more work than a simple day at work.

Have a great weekend everyone and if you live in the Austin TX area, please come by the Crestview United Methodist Church for the Annual Bazaar at 9-1.  We will have food and crafts.  I did a ton of wonderful cards that you see on my blog, lovely jewelry, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and more.  Plus we usually have some vendors too.

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card that image is fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

so very nice card

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

olala what a beauty and and also the card Holley
Gr Karin

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Best of luck for your bazzaar. Lovely card too!

Shabneez said...

She is sassy isn’t she Holley?! I hope your bazaar goes really well. Shabneez x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and that lace is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Holley x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and image. Hugs Jennifer xx