Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sweet Pea stamps, oh how I miss them!

Here's an adorable image from Sweet Pea stamps!  I do so miss this company so much.  They always had the most wonderful images from several great artists.  This image is no exception. I love her.  I added a sentiment "I think you are so beautiful" because she just looks like she needs a little cheer.

I hope everyone is having a great week, next week should hopefully be something special for everyone! If I am right, I will be starting up at my new job (well, I was always a substitute for the school district, but now I should be full time!)

Cheers, Holley

12 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley. Love your coloring

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love this image too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and image, lovely colouring! good luck with your job.

Nicola ♥

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that is such a pretty image. Good luck with the new job. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Good luck with your new job Holley, love this super sweet image, coloured beautifully!
xx

Brawny x said...

Hi Holley a fab card. She's gorgeous. Best of luck with the new job x

Laine said...

She is stunning Holley. Looks like Alice in these beautiful colours!
Laine
xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card

Karenzkardz said...

Beautiful xx

Melody S. said...

This card is beautiful!

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley. Lovely image and embellishments. I've still got my fingers crossed for you xx

Shabneez said...

Cute image Holley - love all the buttons and lace. Shabneez x