Saturday, July 29, 2017

Fashionista!

Here's a stunning fashionista designed by Sherri Baldy. I just love this amazing image.  She has several wonderful stamps like this.  Check them all out at her My Besties store.   I added a "chalkboard" sentiment that says Living the dream. I thought that was just perfect for this lady.  Doesn't she look like she is living the dream?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer?  Can you believe it is the end of July?  UGH, I know I can't.  Where has it gone?

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the image so pretty in pink.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Great card and image xx Jan

Unknown said...

Ooh I love this Bestie image and your card is stunning. Cathy x

Brawny x said...

Wow beautiful card Holley...she's fab x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley!